We are two brothers committed to helping small businesses with their information technology needs.
You could say this all began back in the mid-eighties when we unwrapped that Commodore 64 under the Christmas tree. We’ve taken different paths to get to this place, through video production careers and radio station ventures. But we’ve always come back to technology and how it can help people and their businesses. Today we work every day to bring enterprise-class IT resources to small businesses around Central Ohio.
This is our mission:
- We make technology approachable.
- We believe you can change the way you work by using technology.
- Our focus is on your people and your business.
- We understand the idiosyncrasies of small businesses.
- We believe you should focus on your business, so let us take care of your technology.
- We manage your infrastructure through automated tools to reduce your outages and downtime.
What’s in a name?
- Formerly named surge technology services, we changed our name in the spring of 2017.
- Why did we name the company treehouseIT? We love nature almost as much as technology. A treehouse is place where you can relax and overlook the intricacies of the forest. In the same way, our technologies give you an overview of the details of your business. You can read more about it here.